The sweep I bought is too small

A home owner from Gorham Maine says:

The sweep is too small. The old shower door flap had a sweep measuring approximately an inch long.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1249.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1251.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! There is a chance that one of our shower door sweeps could work to replace your sweep. I'll just need to know the shape of the top of your original sweep, if you still have it to use as a reference. I am looking to see if it is a T-shape or a rounded shape. 

To be quite honest, you might want to consider replacing both the sweep and the drip rail altogether. That said, our 10-326 might be worth considering as a replacement. The rail curves down unlike yours however I believe it should still work as a replacement. Keep in mind, you may need to drill new installation holes to install this. Take a look and see what you think.

Measurement of the end of the shower rail to the installation screw hole.
Measurement of the end of the shower rail to the installation screw hole.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.