Thermal Industries Double Hung Windows

A quick learner from Roscoe IL says:
I need to replace four sets. What's happening now is the balances are not strong enough to raise the Sashes.
The windows are 35 1/2 x 37 1/2. They block and tackle balances.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28H BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 306C8A31-6EFC-4DCC-9156-AD25FBDAE227.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27254AED-A36F-4BC2-95EC-56AE361464D9.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We can help supply replacements for what's shown here but it will have to be a custom order due to the configuration. We'll use the 28" long Series 770 with the 28H stamp and swap out the default clip for the 15-170 clip. I'll just need a few more details so I can get this moving for you. Can you confirm and show me how your balance installs at the top? By four sets of balances, can you confirm that you need (8)? 

Note, you can reuse the pivot shoe if it's in good condition. If you need a new one, we will need to see it removed from the window to narrow down some options. 

I need this part with the other parts you have found for me. Along with 28" Series 770 Balance and the snap on clip. I need the clip to attach it to the top. See picture. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0CEB74D7-81E7-488E-8211-CB4CCFC588CB.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Sure, we can help with this. Can you just confirm the number of balances you'd like to order?

I need to know how to order these parts.
8ea 15-170 snap on clips
8ea S770-28 28" series 770 balance
8ea 19-029 short clips
8ea 19-030 long clips

Thanks
Profile picture of Emily

Thanks for confirming! I will email you a purchase link for (8) S770-28 balances (28H stamp)with the 15-170 clip attached and a rivet in the top hole that you can use to place an order on our website. The S-clips aren't included in this link so don't forget to add them to your cart separately. Please note that there is a 5-6 business week lead time as well.

If you have any questions just let me know! 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.