Thin Piece to go with Viking Latch

A handy person from 94402 says:
We are looking for the thin piece not the one with the latch on it.
Picture 3137 shows the piece sitting up, the second picture 3136 is with the piece laying down flat.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3136.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3137.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you're looking for the keeper. Yours in particular is what's called a "face-mount" keeper, since it mounts straight onto the side of the edge instead of on top of it. 

We sell only two different face-mount keepers that might replace this, but neither one is an exact match. See our 90-136 and 90-282. Despite their differences I do think you could get one of these to work, but it will come down to size. I will share our dimensions below for you to review. Between the two, I'm leaning more towards the 90-136, but see what you think.

Detail of 90-136
Detail of 90-136

Profile view of 90-136
Profile view of 90-136

Dimensions for 90-282
Dimensions for 90-282

Alternate view of 90-282
Alternate view of 90-282

A handy person from 94402 says:
I showed my husband the keeper 90-282 part, he thinks this one will work, but we also need the lock, which lock will work with this keeper part 90-282,
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear that our keeper is a match. Concerning the lock, you can use our 90-278 set. This comes with a keeper already, but it's the wrong style. You can safely discard it and use the 90-282 (sold separately).

Please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.