Thomasville Bookcase Slide

A home owner from North Carolina says:
We have a Thomasville Barrister Bookcase, that has 1 drawer. The ball bearing slide on the left side of the drawer got all mangled in a move when movers took drawer out and attempted to put it back. Needless to say the drawer would not go back in. We need to replace the slide. It is 13 13/16 " The part on the drawer itself it still good. We only need to replace the part that is actually on the bookcase itself. Can you tell us what the slide model number is ? I have attached photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1795.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1794.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1793.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. Our 32-235 appears to be the closest option in our inventory. Take a look at the specifications and see if this matches what you're looking for.

I'm afraid we can only sell this part as a pair. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.