Tilt latch-white

A quick learner from Winterville NC says:
Need a pair of tilt latches. Can't identify make or model of window. Your 26-419 and 26-420 seem to be closest match, but ours has a curved latch mechanism. Pic is of another identical window that is not broken.Maybe the following info will help you identify the window----Pivot bar 26-403 was a perfect match that I purchased from you earlier this year. I don't have dimensions of latch. The house that the window is in is 4 hours from my location. Was trying to avoid a special trip just to get dimensions if possible.Sorry for the long post. Thanks, Martin.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0159.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The version of these tilt latches that has the curved tooth is no longer made anymore. However, it has been our experience that the straight tooth versions, 26-419 and 26-420 will work fine as replacements.

Your tilt latches look similar to a few that we carry in our inventory. To know that this is the correct replacement, with certainty, you will need to carefully compare the dimensions. Unfortunately, there isn't any way around that. Take a look at the diagram below and compare the dimensions to your existing hardware when you have the chance.

I hope this helps!

Alternate view of 26-419
Alternate view of 26-419

Alternate view of 26-419
Alternate view of 26-419

A quick learner from Winterville NC says:
Thanks for the quick response. I've decided to order the specified latches to take with me before making the long trip. Don't really want to go empty handed. Maybe I will get lucky and they fit. If not, then I will just add a bit of salt and pepper and have them for lunch, check dimensions of the existing latches and reorder. Thanks again, Martin.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Okay, great! I understand and it was my pleasure to assist.

Please let us know if there are any other hardware repair projects we can help with!

Have a great day.

How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.