Tilt window channel balance for Atrium Thermal windows

A home owner from Overland Park says:
I need a replacement channel balance for a 20 year old Atrium Thermal Windows 36 inch channel. The model 770 SWISCO with a 9/16 inch channel looks exactly like the one I need---- except for how it hinges on top. The SWISCO has a plastic screw in latch at the top but my Atrium Thermal Window has a couple of pins in the channel and these hang on a hook connected to the frame. I might be able to make your SWISCO work by taking out the plastic connecter and inserting the pins from my old one. However I would like to see if I can get the actual replacement part.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We may be able to help with this but I'll need more information to be sure. Would it be possible for us to see the clip attached at the end of the cord as well as how the balance installs at the top of the window? That will help give us a better idea of what we're dealing with here. 

A home owner from Overland Park says:
This is the balance that I need to replace. I am not sure about the weight but hopefully the model number gives you that. Thank you for researching this and getting back to me. If it works I'll probably buy two since I have 10 windows this size.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 36E BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231204_094850.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231204_094846.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231204_094916.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you very much for waiting while we looked into this further. We can help supply the S770-36 with the 36E stamp but it will have to be a custom order since your balance uses an S-hook. I will email you a purchase link for (2) balances that you can use to place an order on our website. Note that the rivet will be in the top hole so you will need to purchase the 19-029 short S-clips for your replacement balances (sold separately). There is also a 5-6 week lead time. 

If you have any questions just let me know! 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.