A contractor from Laguna beach ca says:
Awning window operator. I don't know how it's attached at sill
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5639.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5640.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5641.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for writing in! I believe we do have a replacement solution we can recommend for your awning window operator but I'll need to see a clearer photo of the attachments at the end of the arm.

Your balances are likely secured to the sill using installation holes on the plate. If you cannot access them, I'm afraid you'll need to remove the wood sill to properly remove the operator. Take a look at both of the video tutorials below for an idea on how to remove this hardware. The first video details how to remove the sill.

A contractor from Laguna beach ca says:

Here you go, I also need a pair of hinges that are stamped 30752

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Window Arm
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Arm Attachment
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Window Hinge
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Hinge Track Slider
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. I believe you can replace your awning operator with the 39-348 Sill Mounted Awning Operator. Although, to confirm that this is the right replacement for your existing hardware, you'll need to carefully review and compare the dimensions; especially the arms.

detail of 39-348
detail of 39-348

This operator comes assembled with the detach clips need for installing the 36-078 Shoe Stud; the shoe is sold separately. The compatible handle is the 39-114L Crank Handle.

There is a chance you may also need to replace the operator track. If so, take a look at the 36-078B 26-3/4" Awing Operator Track.

Total length of 36-078B
Total length of 36-078B

Your window hinge reminds me of the 36-048 2-Bar Hinge Set. Be sure to double check the dimensions to confirm that this is the right replacement. Keep in mind, there is a chance that you may need to drill new installation holes to install them. If so, we do advise being cautious of drilling too farm into the frame, which could crack the glass.

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

Additional dimensions for 36-048
Additional dimensions for 36-048

How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.