Truth Hardware operator part

A handy person from Hawaii says:
Hi! I have a few of these. one the operator is broken and another the pivot slide is broken. I think I have identified it as these 2 but I wanted to verify. thanks!
https://www.swisco.com/Pivot-Slide-Assembly/pd/Replacement-Window-Operator-Accessories/39-536
https://www.swisco.com/encore-awning-operator/pd/Awning-Window-Replacement-Operators/39-239B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5589.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5572.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5564.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5563.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I agree with the parts you picked out. They look like great matches for what you show here so if the specifications match up then you should be good to go! We also sell the compatible 39-451 cover and handle in case your old one can't be removed. 

A handy person from Hawaii says:
Hi, thanks for all the advice so far. I also need the bar hindge for the window that opens outward from the bottom as shown in the picture. and also the metal clip that is shown as well. do you have those parts? thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5832.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5833.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5834.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5829.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure of the length that you need for the hinge set but take a look at the ones we've related for you on this page. It's hard to say from your second and third photos. The 39-547 snubber comes to mind though I'm not sure but it does look similar. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.