Truth Pivot Shoe Roto Awning Operator, 5-1/2" arms

A purchasing agent from Milwaukee Wisconsin says:
How do you remove the pivot arm from the pivot slide assembly? It doesn't appear to have a detach clip.
Thanks, Lee
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Lee.

See if there is a cut-out in the track that you could slide the shoe over and remove. Or you could possibly slide the shoe out at the end of the track. Let us know if this helps or if you have any other questions!

A purchasing agent from Milwaukee Wisconsin says:
There isn't a cutout. I've removed the two screws holding the track. However the track seems to be attached with either silicone or double- faced tape. I didn't want to bend the track. Otherwise I could slide the track off and pull the arms through. I'm guessing I should order new tracks in the event I damage them during the removal? Will the new 39-453 come with detach clips?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the shoes? If so, yes they indeed come with the 39-453 as shown in the product image below. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.