Truth crank handle replacement

A quick learner from Westerly RI says:
I have ordered 2 replacements and they have not fit. The window is likely 15+ years old. I may not be measuring it correctly. Any advice would be more appreciated. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240114_133232.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240114_133101.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The arm shape reminds me of our 39-187. Please compare with the diagram below, and let me know if this appears right.

Dimensions for 39-187
Dimensions for 39-187

A quick learner from Westerly RI says:
Thanks for such a quick reply, Bob. The 39-87 looks correct, based on the opening. My confusion is the other photo I sent is of the original crank that broke and that appears to be smaller.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Are you referring to the photo of your operator removed from the window? If so, I don't see any major differences between this and our 39-187 in terms of size, other than that one of the screw tabs have broken off. If you're concerned that our part may be too big, I recommend measuring an undamaged version of the original to verify.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.