Twisted pin channel balance

A quick learner from A domestic place says:
I need the corner pivot pins/bars and sliders with the springs inside.
I think the bottom is broken.

The bottom of the channel bar with the hook is missing the attachment that the cam pin goes into. If you want to call me.

What about the 20 channel bars? Here is a picture. I need 6 of the channel bars and 8 cam pins. 20 inches/1940

Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LMallia 4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LMallia pivot pin.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LMallia pivot pin side.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LMallia 2 balance hooks.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LMallia 1.JPG
A quick learner from A domestic place says:

This is a difficult process. I really need better communication with the team.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, our part experts are only able to communicate with customers through this discussion board to ensure that each question is answered in the order that it is received. We can help but it looks like you will need the S770-20 channel balance with the 15-036 hook attached through a custom order. 

If your balances are stamped with 1940, that indicates that you may need a 20D strength option for your replacements, which will support a window sash between 18-22 lbs. I would recommend confirming that your sash falls within the supported weight range since these balances will not be able to be returned for a refund. From there, we'll be happy to send over an order link and price quote for 6 balances.

We've also related the cam pivots that we carry on this page that resemble yours. Take a look and review the dimensions shown on our product pages to determine the correct match. These pivots are often used with the 15-105 pivot shoe, but you would need to compare the specifications below to confirm that they match your part. Thank you! 

Open position 15-105
Open position 15-105

View of 15-105 in the Closed Position
View of 15-105 in the Closed Position

A home owner from Lincoln park, Michigan A says:
Cassey, thank you so much for your guidance. I will also require a S770-14, with a stamp number on my broken one of "1340", with a 15-036 hook, So how can I get that, 1/S770-20 with a 15-036 hook, 2-17-036, and 2-17-037 pivot pins and 4-15-105. Please advise. Thank you very much.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Would you like to go with the 20D stamp option for your 20" long balances, which will support a sash between 18-22 Ibs? Also, please note that there is a maximum order of two of each balance, which means that we would send you an order link for two S770-14 balances with (14D) balances with the 15-036 hook attached. These balances will support a sash weight between 16-19 lbs. We recommend replacing the balances on both sides in all cases to prevent damage to the hardware or the window itself. So it sounds like you will need (6) of the S770-20 (20D) balances and (2) of the S770-14(14D) balances, correct? 

As for the cam pivots and 15-105 pivot shoes, these parts can be added directly to your cart from our website since they are stock items. Once we are able to send over the order links for your balances, you can purchase the custom balances and stock items in one order. 

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.