Unfortunately there is no manufacturer info to provide

A contractor from Newport Beach, CA says:
To whom it may concern,
I'm trying to wrap up a project and this window has failed during our last rain storm.
I'm not sure if it just needs new weatherstripping or something more serious is to blame (i.e stucco and waterproofing)
Please if anyone can identify this weatherstripping and point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230216_140133 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230216_140133.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230110_130518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230110_081031.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230110_081027.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but I'm not sure if we can supply an exact replacement for the seal shown in your photos. If you could confirm how it installs, we'd be happy to look into this further. Thank you.

Hello Casey Happy Friday,
Thank you for the swift follow-up
I believe it slides into a track
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. I believe that the 58-135 would be our closest replacement option but the dimensions don't quite match the ones shown in your photo. Take a look and see if you might be able to adapt this to work for your repair. 

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135

Hi Casey,
Having looked the window over again I would require something with a 1/4" base.
Do you have anything like that?
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not. The only other option that we carry would be the 58-134 with a 9/32" backing and bulb, which is slightly over 1/4". 

Profile view of 58-134
Profile view of 58-134

Casey thank you for looking into this and I apologize for not getting back to you yesterday.
I think I am going to continue trying to locate something here local and see if anyone surprises me with a closer match.
Thank you for your help and I will keep this in mind if all else fails and hopefully if it does come down to that it will work like a charm!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR WEEK
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.