Upper Door Guides

A quick learner from Orland Park, IL says:
Hi. I need to replace three of these upper door guides as the plastic has broken and the doors don't fit/slide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This reminds me of our 23-044 Sliding Mirror Door Top Guide. Compare with your old hardware and see if you think this could work for you.

Detail of 23-044
Detail of 23-044

I'll order them and give it a shot! Thank you!!
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure. Let us know how you make out, and thanks again for reaching out! 

it's just about perfect BUT I need a plastic part attached to the top of this part that acts as the actual guide. I can't tell if your piece has that?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3814.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3815.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3816.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3817.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3819.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

The 23-044 has a plastic guide already, visible in the diagram above. Yours is broken off, though, so I unfortunately cannot verify whether it's identical. Your next step should be to review an undamaged version of your guide to determine whether or not they're the same style.

A quick learner from Florida says:
Is this top guide adjustable for hieght . I replaced my fools and my existing guide looks the same but it doesn't seem like it moves on the rivet up or down
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Our 23-044 top closet door guide is adjustable, yes. According to my records it has four settings: 3/8", 5/8", 7/8", and flush.

Hopefully this information helps.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.