Vetter double hung from 2006 pivot bar and shoe

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Do you have a replacement for the attached Vetter pivot bar from 2006 ?
Also wondering if you have the shoe ?

Do you have a video on how to replace the shoe with the string attached to it ?

Thank you very much for helping.
Dave
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0774.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0561.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! We do not carry an exact match for your existing pivot bars but our 17-093 Cam Pivot Pair may be worth considering as a replacement. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing pivot bars to see if this pair would be a fit for you application.

I'm sorry to say that we do not have a video on how to attach the shoe to the balance string. This isn't something we typically recommend doing. We do, however, have a video that shows how to replace the entire balance system.

Although, the shoes are damaged, it is like the entire balance needs to be replaced. With that said, from what I can see in the photos, it appears you have the 15-233 Blue Locking Terminal. 

If you do decide that you would like to replace the entire balance, they will need to be a custom assembly. I am happy to get a quote made up for you, I'll just need to know the length of the channel as well as the stamp imprinted on the balance.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.