Vintage aluminum gliding window lock

A professional from Oxford, PA says:

Team,

I am in need of a vintage aluminum gliding window clip lock, is the best way to put it. It slides into the metal edge, of sorts, flexes back and forth when pressed to clip around the frame edge of the window when shut on both the active and passive sides of this gliding window from the 1970s-1980s. I attached photos showing it and it's measurements. let me know if this is available please.

thanks!

Jason 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named End Profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Length
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Width
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jason, 

Unfortunately I was not able to match this exact lock. These older locks are can be very specific to the window. I cannot guarantee one of ours would fit or function properly, but take a look and compare the dimensions of the our section I have related on the page. Let us know what you think! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.