Vinyl Window Glazing Bead 7/8" x 3/16"

A home owner from Austin, TX says:
The glazing bead on the tilt sashes of my dark bronze vinyl single hung windows is curling and popping out of the track on the windows that are directly exposed to harsh sunlight (I am in Central TX). I do not know the brand of window. I reached out to the builder, and he doesn't recall and didn't retain records that far back. Home built in 2013/2014. The builder used BMC for the bulk of his building materials, so I reached out to them about it, but no luck. They don't have a record of delivering windows to my address. I thought maybe this was a Plygem 1500, but if so, it's an older model. I have a sample of a new one sitting in my office, and the glazing bead is similar, but the short leg is closer to 5/16" or ?" on it and it doesn't fit in my windows. Any identifying stickers on my windows have deteriorated to the point of being unreadable.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 4.04.07 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3720.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3721.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3722.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have a glazing that exactly matches the dimensions you provide, but we do have some possible options. Start by looking at our 55-204 and the 55-015. The 55-164 is  lose, but the dimensions come out a bit differently. Refer to the diagram below to compare. Also see the 55-015. Though its shape appears very different, it might in fact fit exactly what you need. See the diagram below. Let me know what you think.

Profile diagram of 55-164
Profile diagram of 55-164
Profile view of 55-015
Profile view of 55-015

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.