Vinyl window

A quick learner from Clayton NC says:
I am trying to replace these. I cannot find a part number
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 708956798.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0543.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

These parts look to be various components to a coil balance assembly. We sell a ton of these, but I'm not quite sure exactly what you have.

Before we go any further, can you show me a picture of the pivot shoe these springs attach to? Can you also show me one undamaged spring? I'm specifically interested in seeing the end of the coil itself, which traditionally connects to the shoe.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_180236.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_180231.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230621_180224.jpg
Did you get the pics that I sent yesterday?
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to me! Your pivot shoe looks like the 15-111 which uses the Series 160 coil springs. For a new single coil support and bumper, see the 15-150S and 15-148. Have a look at the specifications and let me know if you have any questions.

So I would need a spring and a support for each side. What is the purpose of the bumper and where does it go I did not see these on my window.
Profile picture of Tom

The bumper is the black piece shown under the coil support in your photo, which acts as a literal 'bumper' between the pivot shoe and coil spring and housing, preventing the coil springs from sliding too hard into the pivot shoe during window operation. You would install the replacement parts the same way as your original assembly. You'll just need to reverse the same process used to remove the original coil balance. 

When clicking on the link for the coil spring it is asking what weight can you help with that please?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure, there should be a number stamped on the based of the original coil springs that you would use to choose the corresponding strength option. If not, you would need to weigh the window sasha and divide it by the number of coils used on both sides.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.