Vinyl window balance coils for 30" x 48.5" double hung window

A home owner from 34994 says:

Please let me know what replacement parts I need to repair the window in the pictures. The 3/4" wide metal springs broke.

Thank you, Garret

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Springs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Frame
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sash
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Springs
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Garret, thank you for posting,

To further review, we will need to see the window sash fully removed to view the overall style of the pivot shoe in the window channel that the pivot bars on the sash engage with. From there we can confirm the correct series needed for your window. Thank you! 

A home owner from 34994 says:

Thank you. I attached pics of the mechanism. Please let me know what replacement part(s) I need OR if you need additional info from me. Thanks again.

Garret 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Springs 2
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional picture, 

Please review the S210-24 coil balance as a replacement option. Compare the dimensions below to confirm a good fit! Also review the 16-031 bracket if needed.

This balance can support 24 pounds of support. Together will the other side, the total sash weight should be 48 pounds. Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Alternate image for S210-24
Alternate image for S210-24

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.