Vinyl windows do not stay in place.

A quick learner from Matawan NJ says:
Hello, I have multiple windows with different Issues. It looks like I would need to order the following. Would you be able to tell me the part numbers on your Site for these? can't seem to find the correct ones, or Window manufacturer name on the windows. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20 3 CMC
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pivot.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Our S765-21 channel balance with the 20-3 option looks like it could be a good match. I recommend you look over the specifications and compare them with yours to confirm everything lines up. You can reuse the pivot shoe if it's in working order but if you needed a new one, we will need to see it removed from the window along with the thickness and width dimensions. 

As for the pivot bar, see if the specifications of the 26-040 match up with your old one.

Hello, I would need a new Pivot shoe. Do i need to cut our a section to pull it out, as shown in some you Tube videos? I def. will not come out any other way. Too snug. Thank you Emily.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes, if there aren't any existing cutouts, you will have to make your own as shown in the video below.

Thank you again for your help......
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.