Vision 2000 dbl hung window

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Need to get balance replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Channel
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! I am confident that we can supply you with a replacement for your channel balance but I'll need a few more details to identify the exact replacement you need.

May I please see a clearer photo of the knife lock shoe attached to the bottom of the balance? I'll also need to see a photo of the front of the balance as well as the stamp from the metal channel. 

To ensure that this balance is the right fit for the window, it would also be a good idea to obtain the exact length of the metal channel.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meatime.

A quick learner from Hawaii says:
Here the info you needed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9299.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9298.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9297.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9300.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. Your balance appears to have a plain channel, so these balances will need to be a custom made assembly. The replacement balances will use the Series 770 Channel with the 15-014 Knife Lock Shoe attached. This shoe is slightly different in design to your existing shoe.

Dimensions for 15-014
Dimensions for 15-014

Before we can move forward with getting the order link made up for you, I'll need to know the exact weight of your sash. The 23TG stamp option from your existing balances cannot be cross-referenced with the stamp from the Series 770 Channel Balance, unfortunately.

The last piece of information I'll need to know is the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom assembly.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.