The tube is 1/2 inches and space between the studs is the same
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Felix 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Felix 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Felix 3 shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a new spiral balance. They don't make spiral balances like this with a 1/2" diameter tube, though. You should triple check that. The only two options are 9/16" and 3/8". Make sure to only measure the outer tube, not the interior spring.

If your outer tube is 3/8" then I recommend the Series 900. If it's 9/16", you can use our Series 600.

Additionally, your pivot shoe appears to match our 15-134. This is commonly used with the skinnier Series 900, so keep that in mind. Just review the dimensions below to confirm they match.

Alternate image for 15-134
Alternate image for 15-134

A quick learner from nc says:
Do you have the cap? And do you have balances 18in and 29in long?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3044.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3043.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3042.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3007.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not sell that white cap, unfortunately, though both balances I recommended come in the requested sizes. You can see a full list of sizes available for both Series by clicking on the links I provided above.

As for the pivot bar, we don't sell this exact type. However the 15-134 is specifically designed to work with the 26-297. I know for a fact that this will work with the new shoe, but I don't know how well it will fit in your window. Review its dimensions and see what you think.

Alternate image for 26-297
Alternate image for 26-297

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.