Want to Replace Crank Handles

A home owner from Santa Fe, NM says:
I want to replace a number of crank handles like the one shown with a lower profile handle (a T handle?) that will not interfere as much with shades and will protrude less into hallways. The installed handles are stamped "TRUST" with number 45240 8. Color looks to be black, but could be a dark bronze. Thanks for the help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7325.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Please double-check--does it say 'Truth' instead of 'Trust'? I suspect you might be able to use the 39-102 T Handle; another possibility is the 39-205 Folding Handle, which will give clearance whenever the handle isn't being used. Both of these items fit on operator splines that are 11/32" in diameter. Give them a look and let me know if you think they could work for you. 

Hard to tell, but it definitely could be Truth. Pretty sure mine is black and not bronze. Is there a compatible T handle that comes in black?
It definitely could say Truth. Does the T handle come in black? If not the folding one does. Would it fold and therefor not stick out in my application (please see photo)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7327.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

This photos is a big help, thanks! I definitely think our 11/32" options are what you want. You'll need to measure the hole diameter in your old handle to verify but I'm optimistic they will match.

As for the 39-102 being available in black, I'm not sure off the top of my head but I'm happy to check that for you. Please give me a little more time to inquire and I'll get back to you!

Thanks. I am pretty sure it is a 11/32" shaft but hard to tell without a caliper. Anyway, I notice that today black is shown as an option for T handle, but it is out of stock. I asked to be informed when 10 are available.
Profile picture of Bob

Hello again! Yes, we were able to determine that the 39-102 is made in black and are currently working on production. It's not in stock just yet, but as you've already seen we just added it to the 39-102 store page to you and you will be alerted once it's on the shelf and ready to ship.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any further assistance!

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.