parts needed for double hung vinyl window

A handy person from Putnam Valley, NY 10579 says:
The first 3 pictures are for a 30 inch long trim piece that attaches into the top of interior window frame and acts as an insulator between the top of the window and the frame, it has felt material. I need two of these.

JPEG 1 and 2 are pictures of a tab / lever that allows the window to tilt down, each window has two of these. I need 3 of these. thank you Wayne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco 5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named swisco 6.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid we can't help with the trim shown here. The only thing we may be able to assist with is the pile weatherstripping. If you can write out the width of the base and the height of the pile, we can narrow down your options from there.

As for the lever, we would need to know the distance between the two prongs on the underside, as well as the overall width of both prongs. 

The lever is 2 inches long and about 7/8" wide. The distance between the prongs is 1/2" as measured from the outside of each.

Attached is a picture of the underside of two different broken prongs.

Thank you. Wayne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3771.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I would recommend starting by reviewing the dimensions of the 26-119 and 26-235 to determine if one of these release levers could work for your application. 

Alternate image for 26-119
Alternate image for 26-119

Profile view of 26-119
Profile view of 26-119

Alternate image for 26-235
Alternate image for 26-235

Side view of 26-235
Side view of 26-235

You are also welcome to look through our selection of wool pile weatherstripping here but, as I mentioned, you'll need to determine the backing width and pile height of your seal to narrow down your options. 

Thank you Emily, I will review the dimensions and pick one and order it from your website, best regards and thank you for your help. WAyne
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.