Wanted Slider door exterior keyed lock

A quick learner from Willington, CT USA says:
Hi, is there any way of getting a replacement handle with exterior keyed lock for this ?
Thank you, Jeff
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named andersen sliding door hardware
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named andersen tribeca lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named andersen lock and keeper
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17114913517597101844458512569428.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jeff. We don't sell an exterior handle with a built-in key lock for this door. However, we do have the 88-014 exterior pull handle and 82-316 and 82-317 keyed locks. Have a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

A quick learner from Willington, CT USA says:
Hi and thank you, Emily

Since the 82-316 is 2.5" between screws, would the 82-315 be a better fit, if I was off by 1/8"? Along with a similar latch? thanks, Jeff
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid you can't use the 82-315 key lock and spindle on an Andersen patio door. You'd need to use the 82-316 key lock because the spindle on the back of the thumb turn goes into the back of the key cylinder. I would also suggest using the 82-043 inside thumb latch to compliment the 82-316. If the holes don't line up exactly, try using a "rat tail" file to elongate the holes to match the lock.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.