Weather Shield windows balances missing

A quick learner from Maine says:

Here are the better photos to describe what I need?.they are Weathershield DH windows with large size 35" wide x 39 7/8" tall on the bottom sash, it weighs 24.8 lbs AND the top sash is smaller?..35" wide and 27 3/16" tall weighing 16.2 lbs?..

The top sash has a balance #2410 on it?and you can see that were correct as they look like series 351 to me too?. (photo 3 and 4)

I do not have the number of the bigger bottom balance as no balenace was there?.but in the first photo below you can see it
?. from the bottom of the plastic piece to the bottom of the wood is 37 3/16" (the whole sash was 39 7/8'

As you may remember, I bought a lot of balances a few months ago and that all went great?.so now I want to order balance for 4 of the same DH odd size windows.
so I think I need 8 tops of series 351 that are printed with 2410 on it? and measure about 25' to 26"(if you include plastic)

and 8 bigger bottoms but I only had the window sizes?
Can you figure out the bottoms I need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1047.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1048.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1049 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1050.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for writing in! The balances you have appear to have a non-winged top and a winged bottom, so your balance would be our one of our Series 350 Channel Balances. Specifically, you'll need the S350-25. Given that your balance weighs 16.2lbs, your stamp should be the 2430, which can support a sash weighing 15 to 19lbs. 

Close up view of the S350 balance shoe.
Close up view of the S350 balance shoe.

For the window with the missing balance, you'll need to obtain the height of the visible glass from the window and then add 1 to it to get the length of the balance you'll need. Then you'll be able to select the length from the list of Series 350 Balances.

Once you've selected the correct balance length, you'll need to look at the chart below the product description. This will help you determine the stamp option needed for your balance to support the weight of the 24.8lb sash.

Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Our agent Deb let me know that you were not able to upload a response, however, she relayed your message. As explained, you would need to add 1" to the height of the visible glass. So you'd need the S350-36. You'll need to select the 3540 option for sash weighing 24.8lbs.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.