Weather shield casement window tie bar latch

A quick learner from Binghamton NY says:
This is a picture of a GOOD latch that I'm looking for. I need to replace several of these on my casement windows, they have become brittle and broke, both right and left pivot. This part is what the tie bar catches to secure luge lock. Center to center screw hole is 3/4" and total length to the point is 1-3/4. Can you help me find this part or something comparable.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Keeper
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your photo resembles the 38-131 Truth Maxim Adjustable Keeper. Look over the dimensions below to see if it matches your part. We also offer the 38-130 opposite-handed version if needed. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 38-131
Alternate image for 38-131

Profile view of 38-131
Profile view of 38-131

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.