Weather stripping

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
Can you identify and suggest replacement weatherstripping for an older late 1970's to early 1980's Norco wood casement window model 3N48? This is the stripping that goes along the top and bottom of the window frame and is different form the leaf weatherstripping (55-106-6) that goes around the sash.

Thank you for your help,
Russ.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230515_195414.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230515_195527.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230515_195453.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230515_195622.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Russ.

Our 58-200 resembles what you show here but I'm not sure if it matches what you need. Look over the dimensions and see how they compare with your old weatherstripping.

If you have any questions just let us know!

Hi Emily,
The kerf mount sweep seal you suggested is somewhat larger than what I need but might be worth ordering one to see if I can trim it to fit. Do you have anything like that but slightly smaller on the lower end or can you recommend a tool or method to trim it?

Thanks,
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid this part is our closest option. We have the 58-053 which is similar but I can't promise this will work for you. If you'd like, I can email you an order link for a sample of both. You would just have to pay for shipping. Let me know! 

Yes please email me the link so I may try them
Thank you
Profile picture of Emily

You got it. I'll send that over right now! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.