Weathershield casement window hardware

A home owner from Wisconsin says:

Weathershield said they no longer carry any parts for my 30 year old windows so I'm looking for the bottom 10" metal track that the window slides in when opening. Also need the plastic/metal part that is attached to the window, but slides into the metal track (maybe called a snubber???). 

The attached diagram shows very similar looking parts that are the same length (10"). Need 1 left and 1 right for now, but if your parts fit well, I will need several more because the snubber plastic is broken or falling apart on most of my windows. The whole mechanism is marked Truth 30905.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weathershield window hardware.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weathershield window hardware detail 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weathershield window hardware detail 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weathershield window hardware detail 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

It sounds like you're searching for a new hinge. Our 36-048 with a 10" track base comes to mind. Have a look at the specifications and see how they compare with your old assembly. Just note that we recommend you replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time. 

However, we don't sell the black track slider piece separately. We do sell the 39-547 but I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to.

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048

Additional dimensions for 36-048
Additional dimensions for 36-048

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.