Weatherstripping for double hung windows

A handy person from Beaufort, SC says:
My weatherstripping on my windows is over 20 yrs old. The windows were in the house when I moved In, so, I do not have any information on them. It appears I need t-slot offset bulb foam weatherstripping. Let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your assistance. Cathy Culbreth
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231028_155314.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231028_155506.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20231028_155605.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We don't have an exact match for this foam seal, but we do have some similar T-Slot bulb seals with an offset bulb. See the 58-171, 58-182 or 58-183. Compare these options with your old weatherstripping and see if you think one of these could work as a substitute. Let me know what you think.

A handy person from Beaufort, SC says:
After looking at the weatherstripping slot again and taking more measurements, it appears that the 58-171 will work. The slot opening measures .187". Based on the dimensions provided, the other two items would not be wide enough to stay in the channel. I have 7 windows 35.5" wide and two windows 28.5" wide. Three 12 ft pieces should accommodate my needs. Thank you for your assistance. Cathy
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear that our 58-171 is a winner. 

Thank you for the order and please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.