What coil balance do I need

A quick learner from Indiana usa says:
The coil broke so window won't go up and stay up. I have no clue what I need to get. Only marking is 3l it's a window world window double hung.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't be sure with your coil balance assembly still installed but what I can make out resembles the S210-03 or S161-03. The determining factor will be how the dimensions below compare to yours. Take a look and see how the specifications compare to your assembly once it's removed from the window jamb. We'll relate a few videos on this page to help you through the process. Thank you!

Alternate image for S210-03
Alternate image for S210-03

Alternate image for S161-03
Alternate image for S161-03

A quick learner from MD says:
Hell,

My coil balance has 00 written on it. What size and/or type should I be using? Pictures attached. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil balance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Spring
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The number stamped on your coil housing appears to be an 8. I would recommend starting by removing your coil balance hardware from the window to compare to the S161-08 shown below. Thank you! 

Alternate image for S161-08
Alternate image for S161-08

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.