What goes here?

A contractor from Newport News, Virginia says:
I'm not sure what used to be here, but this is all that I have to work with. I need to figure out how to get this window fully operational. A balancer of some sort for each side, probably shoes for the tilt pegs, and a peg thing since one seems to be bent quite a bit. Maybe a pair of the pegs, since if one got stressed the other might be too.
Many thanks to the wonderful folks that dig through these things and help me look like a rockstar to my customers! Please let me know what else you need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231001_124823483_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231001_124719507_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231001_124651686_HDR.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231001_124645940_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your coil balance pivot shoe looks a lot like our 15-228. Carefully look over the dimensions and compare them to your existing shoe to confirm that this is the right fit. I am confident these are the replacement shoes you'll need.

Dimensions for 15-228
Dimensions for 15-228

This pivot shoe is compatible with either the Series 160 Coil balance springs with a 1/2" width. To determine the spring strength, I'll need to know exact weight of the sash.

The end of your pivot bar looks like it could be our 26-378. To determine if this is the correct replacement, you'll need to remove the pivot bar from the sash and compare the dimensions below.

Alternate image for 26-378
Alternate image for 26-378

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.