What is the part for this?

A quick learner says:
Hi. I need to replace the entire arm. Can you help tell me what part I need? Silverline Window. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named crank arm.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you have the old GU operator. This unfortunately isn't made anymore, but the good news is that we sell a modern replacement that will work just as well. It just takes a little handiwork to install in the window. The video below will show you how it can be done, step-by-step.

A quick learner says:
Do I have to worry about any particular parts as when i look at the window now from the inside of the house, when i crank it to open it swings to the right side. The parts it showed me are:

39-316
39-514
39-105
39-114L

Does that seem correct? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The operator in your photo appears to face the opposite direction as the hardware you picked out. 

The best way to select the correct side is to go by the location of the handle stem on the operator base. If you look at the 39-316, the handle stem is on the right side of the base. What side is it on for the operator you need to replace? 

If it's on the right side, then the 39-316 and 39-314 bracket are what you want. If it's on the left side, then you want the 39-315 and 39-513 bracket.

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.