Wheel

A home owner from New York says:
I have a cabinet draw and looking for a replacement wheel.

The wheel is 3/4 by approx 1/8 to 1/4 wide

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this roller in the dimensions specified. Could you possibly use our 1" diameter 32-039? Our 10-100 is 3/4" in diameter, but it's mostly used for shower doors. You may be able to adapt it regardless. 

A home owner from New York says:
Does the wheel come with a post so it can be secured to the draw? If so does the post come threaded?

Thanks
Jim
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I think you could install the 10-100 wheel with a screw like our 33-087. However you will need to remove your existing axle from the drawer. As for the 32-039, you can remove the nylon axle it comes with and just use your existing metal axle. I think the best case scenario is using our 32-039 by clipping it onto your metal axle.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.