Will your Series 210 replace these balancers?

A home owner from The Villages, FL says:
We had a window company come out to look at why our single hung 610 series window is hard to open and close. He stated our balancers need replaced. So I called the warranty company, ROMAC, and they ordered them from the window manufacturer, CWS. CWS stated they done carry these "8 lb coil balancers" and that it would take until May to get them in. I was wondering if your series 210 8 lb cool balancers would work in our window. See photos attached.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looking at your third photo here, I actually think our S161-08 might be a better pick for your window. The gap above the metal cam appears to have that same "T" shape, which is a little clue we use to tell them apart. 

However, it will ultimately depend on size. The Series 161 is 9/16" thick while the Series 210 is much larger at 7/8". While I personally feel pretty good about the S161-08, I still think it would be a good idea for you to measure the original before you buy anything just to be 100% sure. 

Please also note that the S161-08 only comes with one spring and one carrier housing, which doubles as the shoe. You appear to have a double spring setup, so you'll additionally want an extra 15-086 carrier and S180-8 spring, which are each sold separately. Don't forget to add them to your cart (this is of course assuming that you have the Series 161, as I surmised, not the Series 210).

Other than that, we have these parts in stock and ready to ship at your convenience! Thanks for considering us and please feel free to reach out if you had any other questions for me.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.