William Flynn casement window crank operator

A home owner from Milford, DE says:

Good AM,

My 1960 home has all original w;ndow parts, and some of my operators need replacing. Can you help me?

Thank you in advance,

Susan  

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Susan. We may be able to help, but I'm afraid I can't cross-reference the William Flynn brand to any specific parts in our database. Can you send pictures of the parts in question? For the window operators, a picture of the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window open and closed, would be best. We'll do our best to narrow down your options from there. Many thanks. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230814_110853.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230814_110858.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230814_111057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230814_111228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230814_111237.jpg

Searching for replacement William Flynn Mfg crank operators. Thank you for your help. Home built in 1960. Need for left and right casements. Please advise if pictures are attached.

Susan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230814_113108.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230814_113300.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! These photos are a huge help. Based on what I see here, my top recommendations are the 39-001 and 39-002. Review our specs for this style to confirm. Please also let me know if you had any questions.

Dimensions for 39-001
Dimensions for 39-001

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.