Window

A quick learner from Hallandale says:
How do I take out this part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Awning crank
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like we responded to your questions about the 39-234 on another customer's post. We'll include our response below in case you haven't seen it yet. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. 

I have worked on mobile home operators in the past. From what I remember, you need to remove the mounting screws on the operator and the other lower side bracket which hold in the bottom torque bar. Then you should be able to remove the operator from the torque bar from the outside of the window. You might not have to remove the torque bar from the window just loosen it up a bit to free the operator. Also, use some type of spray lubricant like a WD-40 to help remove the screws.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.