Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jl4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jl5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jl2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26AABSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jl.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! Your balance appears to be a 3/8" ribbed channel with a 15-230 T-Lock Shoe attached. This will need to be a custom made assembly.

I am happy to get a quote made up for you but to confirm pricing and availability for your balances, I'll need to confirm a few details. To start, can you confirm whether you balance has a screw tab or a hook attached to the top of it? Please also confirm the exact weight of the sash.  

The last thing I'll need to know is the exact number of balances you intend to purchase. There is an order minimum of (2) per custom order.

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

A quick learner says:
Weight 11lb 2 ounces
Quantity: (2)
Screwed top
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming this information. I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.