Window Balance help needed

A home owner from Indiana says:
looking for window balance replacement from attached pictures. Manufacture of current balance is bmi and I know I need a 28 C. I am struggling with shoe and top clip. I had previously ordered S795-28 balance from you guys and it would not fit in the channel. It was just a little too wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3716.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3717.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3718.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3719.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! The balance you need appears to be assembled with a 3/8" wide channel and the 15-230 T-Lock Shoe. The replacements will need to be a custom assembly.

I've forwarded a link with a quote for (2) of the requested balances. If your would like a larger quantity of balances, please let me know and I'll be happy to update the quote for you.

You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from you online cart.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks for the reply. I have 11 windows in my house. Is there a qty price break? Also what is the manufacture time on a custom order?

The price breaks are applied when certain quantities are purchased, in one order, per stamp. Are all of the balances for these window the same 28" balance with a 28C stamp? If not, I would need to know that information from each of those balances to be able to add them to the quote.

The lead time for custom orders we do not have a back stock of, is 5 to 6 weeks.

yes, all the balances are the same. please send me a quote for 22 balances

Thanks for confirming this information. It appears you've already accepted the previous quote so I had to make a new link to update the quantity. You'll need to be sure to use the new link to place the order for the 22 requested balances.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.