Window Balancer Replacement

A handy person from Texas says:
Hello,
I have an approximately 20 year old Ply Gem window.
Non-tile, single hung.
Sash is 29 pounds.
Balancer is 30 inches long.
Can you please recommend replacement balancer?

ALSO -- This is an aluminum bronze (dark brown) frame. Do you stock something similar/compatible with Ply Gem replacement snap in exterior plastic glazing? (Closest I saw in terms of profile was 55-197-6 EXCEPT the depth of what I need is 7/16 instead of 3/8 and the instead of the convex curved portion, it's flatter.

thanks!

thanks!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We may be able to help but we would need to start by seeing detailed photos of an undamaged balance removed from one of your windows to compare to our inventory. Photos are important since we do not have a record of the hardware that Ply Gem used in your particular windows. For the same reason, we would also need to see an end profile photo of your glazing bead uninstalled to determine if we can supply a replacement. Thank you! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.