Window Channel Balance - 2240 JC (shown on picture)

A home owner from Merritt Island, FL says:
Hi, Looking for these that actually looks like the one used in your "How to identify" video. ( https://www.swisco.com/videos/view189 ) but need to be sure before ordering. I also need some of the frame clip that retain the channel balance also as attached. Thanks for your help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balance Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Take Out Clip
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your balance appears to use the 19-034 balance top. This configuration will require a custom order to assemble for you as we do not have a stock balance that uses this attachment. To move forward, we will need to know the depth of the bottom shoe. Please review the diagram below for reference.

With a 2240 stamp, the length of the metal channel excluding the nylon attachments should measure 23" long, please confirm. 

Dimensions for 19-034
Dimensions for 19-034

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005

How many balances do you need and I can send over an order link with pricing for your review. 

Also review the 16-002 take out clip. 

A home owner from Merritt Island, FL says:
Thank you for the quick response...
> The metal channel excluding the nylon attachments measures 23" long - Confirmed
> The interior depth for the channel (I believe this what you are asking for) is 5/8"
> 15-004 Winged Channel Balance Shoe, 1-3/32" Depth measures the same as the picture submitted
Qty needed is 14
> The take out clip 16-002 / Qty needed is 18
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you,

I have sent over a separate email with an order link for (14) balances with pricing. The 23" balance will have the 19-034 top and 15-004 bottom attached with a 2240 stamp option that can support a 19 to 23 lb window sash. 

Please note custom orders are nonrefundable. 

For the take out clip, these will need to be added to your cart additionally from the product page before checking out. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.