Window Channel Balance

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi, Customer Service

I am looking for this Window Channel Balance L24" W 9/16 D 1/2 (not 5/8)

I will appreciate your help

PA
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1377.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I am confident that we can supply you with the replacement balances you are are searching for however, I'll need a bit more information to be sure. To start, I'll need to see a photo of the bottom attachment from your balances as well as any other attachments that could be connected to the bottom of the window.

Are you able to send a photo of the attachment(s)?

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Hi, Jasmine
Thank You for answered.

Pls see the attached photo.

PA
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1378.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! It appears that the S770-24 with a 24B stamp option, is the balance you'll need.  Like yours it has a 24" length and a 9/16" width. The attachment from the balance is not included in the photos, so I cannot confirm with certainty, but given the channel dimensions and the compatible shoe, its safe to assume that this is the correct balance.

The pivot shoe looks a lot like our 15-129. Carefully review and compare the dimensions to your existing shoe to determine if this is the correct replacement.

Detail of 15-129
Detail of 15-129

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.