Window Channel Balance

A quick learner from Mansfield, PA says:
Hello. I'm looking for a 795 Window Channel Balance, option 26c, with 1" T-Lock Balance Shoe, closed cam. My pivot bar is 2.5" long and the screw holes are 5/8" apart, so I should need the 26-021 pivot bars, unless my current pivot bar is compatible (see picture). My windows have the upper attachment as shown in the attached pictures. Although this hook is shown on your modifying the 795 Balance page, I don't see it as an option nor do I see way to modify my window to mount the 795's included upper mount. How would I use the 795 balance in my application and what additional parts would I need to order? Thank you for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named installed pivot bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named top hole hook
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15-198 hook
A quick learner from Mansfield, PA says:
I will need 2 balances, thank you.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out to us. We can help with this. It will just have to be a custom order since your balance uses the 15-198 for installation. 

I'll email you a purchase link for (2) S795-26 balances with the 26C stamp and 15-198 hook attached. If you need the 15-194 shoes, you will need to add them to your cart separately and attach them once you receive your order. The video below will show you how to do so. Furthermore, if you originally have the 15-194 shoes I don't see why your old pivot bar wouldn't be compatible since you've been using this combination the whole time. 

Please note there is a 5-6 week lead time as well. 

How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.