Window Clips

A home owner from USA says:
Hi.
I'm trying to find the manufacturer of these window screen in our gym so we can order more clips.
Do these look like yours?

Thank you

I think I can modify the clip to make it work. (Suggested 39-213.)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roger Clip1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roger Clip2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roger Clip3.PNG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I don't think you could get the 39-213 to work on your window screens. I recommend you take a look at the 70-212 instead. This clip works similarly to the ones in your photos. It is used on 3/8" thick screen frames. 

If not, take a look at the "Z" type clips that are attached with a sheet metal screw that I've related on this page. These clips come in different sizes to fit your screen and are the type I would use on a window as you show in your photos. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.