Window Crank

A quick learner from Connecticut says:

We purchased a home 3 years ago and now have four crank windows that no longer work and 4 more where the screws used to attach the crank are missing, Do you know where I can find replacements

Bonnie

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Bonnie. We sell a ton of different window crank operators, which you can see here. I'd be happy to narrow down the list of possibilities for you in the meantime, but I will need a clear photo of the part in question. Seeing it removed would be ideal, but otherwise I need to see as much of it as possible. Figure that the less of it we can see, the less likely I'll be able to find you a good match.

A quick learner from Connecticut says:
Here are a few photos of the handle. I believe these are from original windows. House was built in 1969.

Bonnie
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! I didn't realize you just needed the handle, I apologize for the confusion. This looks like it might be an older version of our 39-114L, which is commonly used on Truth brand operators. These have a hole diameter of 11/32", so your next step should be to measure your hole to verify that it's the same.

If it's different, let me know and I can look into alternatives for you.

Alternate view of the gear hole
Alternate view of the gear hole

Alternate view with measurements
Alternate view with measurements

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.