Window Glazing

A home owner from Texas says:

Hello, can you please help me to confirm correct window glaze product. The glaze that I have found that is pretty close in resembling what I have is the Kinro/Acorn part white. I have included the dimensions of what I need replaced in the first image as well as pictures of the actual window glaze and the windows it's installed on. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Alfredo 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6013.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6012.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Alfredo.

This glazing bead looks like our 55-185 but review our dimensions and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

Profile diagram of 55-185
Profile diagram of 55-185

Hello Emily, you found it, that's the one! Do you have this bead in stock and if so is there a minimum to order? Also how is it shipped? Thanks for your quick reply and help!

Alfredo 

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This glazing bead is presently in stock and we have no minimum purchase quantity. Our glazing is also shipped in a long box or tube so that it isn't bent! 

Thanks so much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.