Window Latch

A home owner from Oakland Park Florida says:
Just bought a home and 3 windows are missing the latch, how can i purchase these for my Lawson Windows?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Side view of clip.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front View.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in! We do not carry an exact match for the window lock you have pictured here but there is a chance that one of the locks be carry could possibly work as a replacement. I've linked a few of the ones that look similar to your existing lock. Take a look over the dimensions for each of them to determine if any of them could would for you.

I would suggest starting with our 90-182 as it looks the closest in design to your lock. The dimensions for the others can be found on each of their respective product pages on our website.

Alternate image for 90-182
Alternate image for 90-182

Profile view of 90-182
Profile view of 90-182

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.