Window Operators

A quick learner from San Diego, California says:
I need 10 of these operators and probably new tracks as well.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0238.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 39-045 operator to yours. We also offer the 39-044 opposite-handed version. If it's a match, see the 39-504 track used with these operators. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 39-045
Dimensions for 39-045

A quick learner from San Diego, California says:
My existing casement window frames are made of steel - some of them are slightly twisted (once I tried to straighten one of them and wound up breaking several panes). I'm going to need the operators to be strong enough so that I can crank on it with some force so the window will close tightly. Are the Getty operators pretty robust?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We haven't had customers report any problems with the durability of these aluminum operators. With that being said, we can't speak to how they will hole up in windows with twisted frames that require more than the standard amount of force to open and close them. These are factors to take into consideration but keep in mind that these would be our best replacement options as long as the dimensions match up to yours since there is no heavier-duty version of these operators designed for use in older steel windows like yours. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.