Window Operators and Covers

A home owner from Chicago says:
Hi - I have three types of hideous windows. Pella, Anderson and Marvin. I'd like to replace all of the operators/operator covers/cranks with nested covers and handles. Pella sells replacement cranks and covers directly, and their crank covers are very easy to pop off and replace. The Marvin and Anderson do not seem to be so simple. Can you recommend replacement parts? It seems like for those windows (pictures attached) the operators and covers are integrated so I have to replace all of it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Marvin - Operator.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderon Operator 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderson Operator 1.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your casement window operator appears to be our 39-171 and it's opposite handed version part 39-172, which looks to be the modern versions of your old operator. Take a look over the dimensions and compare them to your operator to determine if this is the correct replacement.

If you are looking to replace the crank handles, there are two options; the 39-114L non-folding and 39-205 folding crank handles. The compatible Snap-Stud Brackets are parts 39-545 and 39-546.

Dimensions for 39-171
Dimensions for 39-171

Your awning window operator reminds me of our 39-206 Andersen Awning Operator Kit. Again, compare the dimensions to your existing operator to determine if the is is the correct replacement. The compatible handle for this operator is part 39-286.

Dimensions for 39-206
Dimensions for 39-206

Alternate view of 39-206
Alternate view of 39-206

A home owner from Chicago says:
Thanks- the Andersen awning operator is integrated so I need to replace the entire piece. I'd like it to be in white with a nested handle but cannot find a matching part.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Yes, I understand. The 39-206 is the entire operator. Although, I did forget to mention the cover, part 39-154, which is available in white. The crank handle 39-286 is available in white as well.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.