Window Part Identification

A home owner from Florida says:
Good night,
trying to identify the weather stripping type or a viable replacement for whats pictured in the photo with the window tag. Also trying to identify whats used to make those grid lines on the window glass. All mine are brittle and break off byt touching.

I need to fix 5 simillar windows.
10 Balancers as pictured
4 removal clips
10 Locks as pictured

I would greatly appreciate your help in figuring those unknowns.

Thank you

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Balancer code.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window locks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window tag and weather stripping.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Grids.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Start by taking a look at the 90-005 lock. Review the specifications and the style of the sweep to see if they match up with your old lock. As for the removal clips, could you be referring to the 16-002?

We'd be happy to help with the balance but I'm afraid the stamp doesn't tell us what kind you need. We would need to see an undamaged balance removed from the window. The video below will detail the types of photos we're looking for. 

The weatherstripping you're referring to appears to be the vinyl glazing. Can you remove an undamaged sample and show us some photos of the end profile?

Unfortunately, we don't sell replacement grids. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.