Window Parts

A quick learner says:

Hi,

I looking for help finding several window parts for a house I just purchased in Waterville Maine. I have attached the parts pictures into this email. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you,

Marie

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowPart.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowPart1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowPart2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowPart2a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WindowPart3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Marie. We can definitely help with this project. Starting with the pivot bar, I recommend our 26-368 bar and 26-451 housing. These parts appear to match the hardware in your photo, but review their specs to verify.

Dimensions for 26-368
Dimensions for 26-368

Alternate view of 26-451
Alternate view of 26-451

Alternate view of 26-451
Alternate view of 26-451

As for the balance, yours is unfortunately too damaged to ID. Before I suggest anything, would it be possible to get a clear picture of the clip that fits into the pivot shoe? That will be the determining factor. Seeing a version of this balance in undamaged condition would also be a huge help, if possible.

Note that you will eventually need to use an undamaged version as a reference for length, anyway. It's not possible to get an accurate length reading when these come apart like yours has.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.